Multek can mass produce PCBs with up to 46 plus layers using high-speed/ultra low-loss materials for every market applications.
Our Multiple-Layer Rigid PCBs, including High Layer Count and High Density boards, offer a variety of features, including but not limited to:
• High-Density Interconnect with 1n1, 2n2, 3n3, & 4n4, ELIC or AnyLayer Buildups
• Advanced thermal management features such as embedded and attached COIN technology
• Thru-hole and µVia Technology,
• VIPPO, precision depth back-drill, and Copper Filled µVias
• OSP, ENIG, ENEPIG, Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin, and Selective Hard Au finishes
• Minimum Thru-Hole size < 0.15mm
• 20:1 aspect ratio
To satisfy increasing product and sub-system requirements that span across all major consumer, telecom, datacom, commercial, automotive, medical, and industrial market segments.
Flexible printed circuits offer a broad array of physical and electrical interconnect solutions that cannot be achieved with rigid PCBs.
Multek is an industry leader in materials conversion, fabrication, and component assembly to flexible printed circuits. Our annual production exceeds millions of square feet of single, double-sided, and multi-layer FPC. We have decades of experience processing a wide variety of flexible materials. We can rapidly customize solutions to meet your requirements, including:
• Single, Double, and Multi-layer Flex Circuits and Assemblies
• Thin Copper, including Adhesive and Adhesiveless base laminates
• Conventional Polyimide Films, Modified Polyimide, and LCP Materials
• Line width and spaces: > 250 um to 50 µm
• HDI with Solid Copper µVia Plating
• Laser Direct Imaging for Circuit Image
• Automated Coverlay, Punching, and Registration Systems
Rigid-Flex Circuits have become a preferred design solution for complex, advanced component demands with the revolution in portable devices.
• Rigid-Flex PCBs provide a cost-effective alternative to rigid PCB modules and Flexible Printed Circuit interposers/connector systems .
• Multek integrates plated thru-hole and microvia processing for component dense designs to give the best Rigid-Flex solutions.
• We also offer more advanced serpentine FPC designs, including Rip-StopTM technology, as a part of our Rigid-Flex solutions.
• Moreover, stiffeners, air gap construction, shielding, and coverlays from our low-cost FPC systems are also available.
• HDI build-up with Solid Copper µVia Plating
• Improved Mechanical Thru-Hold drilling for <0.200mm holes
• State of the art Punching and Tooling Capabilities
• Many PCB and FPC Capabilities can be integrated into our Rigid-Flex Designs
Multek offers full assembly services from PCBA/FPCA through to final Box Build, including Surface Mount Technology, backend and verification processes.
• Multek offers full assembly services from PCBA/FPCA through to final Box Build.
• Our Surface Mount Technology lines, co-located backend processes, and highly-rigorous verification give customers of all sizes the greater ease, speed, and accountability of dealing with only one supplier from PCB to final product.
• Whether your assembly needs are for high-mix products or demand highly-technical expertise in understanding printed circuit technology, Multek provides the superior level of service you would come to expect from a strategic partner.
Share this Page